Monday, November 7, 2011

In My Mailbox #1


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that I picked up from The Story Siren's blog.  This is my first week doing this, but it is a way for us bloggers to show our followers what books we've received this week in the mail, bought somewhere or gotten from the library or elsewhere! :)

So peeps, I got A LOT of new books on NetGalley this week from benevolent publishers (because they are trying to kill me of course!).  Also, quite a few from the library!  Here it goes:
E-Books







Library Books


 



It's a pretty good haul all things considered, wouldn't you agree? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated and I always read them with a smile on my face! :) While I appreciate the thought, this an award-free blog as well. I just don't have the time to keep up with it. Thank you for my smiles and please share your thoughts! Also, sorry for the Captcha, but I've been getting a lot of spam lately!