Monday, November 28, 2011

In My Mailbox # 4


   In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that I picked up from The Story Siren's blog. If you don't know what this is, it is a way for us bloggers to show our followers what books we've received this week in the mail, bought somewhere or gotten from the library or elsewhere! :)


   So, I don't have very many print books in my mailbox this week - just the first four on the list below, but they all sound pretty awesome!  Also, NetGalley was extremely kind to me this week and I can't wait to see what I win on LibraryThing which just closed November's giveaways today.  There are some very interesting things on this list and you guys should definitely take a look at the links.


Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer (Goodreads / Amazon)
Dark Parties by Sara Grant (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Girl Is Murder by Kathryn Miller Haines (Goodreads / Amazon)
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger (Goodreads / Amazon)
Allegiance by Cayla Kluver (Goodreads / Amazon)
Another Jekyll, Another Hyde by Daniel Nayeri, Dina Nayeri (Goodreads / Amazon)
Halflings by Heather Burch (Goodreads / Amazon)
Lies, Knives and Girls in Red Dresses by Ron Koertge (Goodreads / Amazon)
New Girl by Paige Harbison (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Obsidian Blade by Pete Hautman (Goodreads / Amazon)
Shadows On The Moon by Zoe Marriott (Goodreads / Amazon)

That is all this week!  I have upcoming reviews for Juliet Immortal, The Power of Six, and After Obsession.  And I am TRULY excited to read the book by Paige Harbison which is a retelling of Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier.  Also, the recap of "Once Upon A Time" will hopefully be up by Thursday at the latest.  Happy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated and I always read them with a smile on my face! :) While I appreciate the thought, this an award-free blog as well. I just don't have the time to keep up with it. Thank you for my smiles and please share your thoughts! Also, sorry for the Captcha, but I've been getting a lot of spam lately!