Monday, December 12, 2011

In My Mailbox # 6


   In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that I picked up from The Story Siren's blog. If you don't know what this is, it is a way for us bloggers to show our followers what books we've received this week in the mail, bought somewhere or gotten from the library or elsewhere! :)

  I bought a few books, got quite a few e-books from NetGalley, LibraryThing AND Amazon.com.  That doesn't even factor in my library books!!!  But I just finished like four books, so there will be reviews upcoming really soon.  Probably one or two tonight even.  Are you ready to go on a journey with me?  I need books more than ever and I am so thankful for this blog since it helps me not focus on my health issues.  So thank you mis amigos, for being loyal and THERE.  Here are the wonderful books:

Books I Bought (Paper Copies)

Saving June by Hannah Harrington (Goodreads / Amazon)
Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep (Goodreads / Amazon)

Books I Bought (Amazon E-Books)

Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T. Michelle (Goodreads / Amazon)
Bound by Kira Saito (Goodreads / Amazon)
Parallel by Claudia Lefeve (Goodreads / Amazon)

Books I Got From NetGalley and LibraryThing (E-Books)

Chameleon by Cidney Swanson (Goodreads / Amazon)
Above World by Jenn Reese (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Crazy Things Girls Do For Love by Dyan Sheldon (Goodreads / Amazon)
Not Quite Ordinary by Ariana Knight (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Mers by Ami Blackwelder (Goodreads / Amazon)
Tempest by Holly Hook (Goodreads / Amazon)

Books I Got From the Library

Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick by Joe Schreiber (Goodreads / Amazon)
Seizure by Kathy Reichs (Goodreads / Amazon)
Stay With Me by Paul Griffin (Goodreads / Amazon)
Audition by Stasia Ward Kehoe (Goodreads / Amazon)
Shelter by Harlan Coben (Goodreads / Amazon)
Ex-Mas: A Love/Hate Story by Kate Brian (Goodreads / Amazon)
Wildthorn by Jane Eagland (Goodreads / Amazon)
Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson (Goodreads / Amazon)

Books I Got From My Library's ARC Club

Witchful Thinking by H.P. Mallory (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Legacy of Eden by Nelle Davy (Goodreads / Amazon)


That's all this week!  I told you that I got A LOT of books.  I have reviews upcoming for Rippler, Between the Sea and Sky, and The Poisoned House.  I think on a more angry note, that I made the right decision to stop recapping "Once Upon a Time", because they killed off my piece of TV, scruffy hotness!!!  I HATE ABC right now y'all.  I just SO hate them.  R.I.P.  Huntsman who's Storybrooke name shall not be spoken - you will be desperately missed as one of the shows only two pieces of eye candy.  Prince Charming, you now have a heavy burden to bear!  Happy reading and I'll catch you later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated and I always read them with a smile on my face! :) While I appreciate the thought, this an award-free blog as well. I just don't have the time to keep up with it. Thank you for my smiles and please share your thoughts! Also, sorry for the Captcha, but I've been getting a lot of spam lately!