Friday, January 13, 2012

Follow Me Friday # 6


   So, Follow my Blog Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee and AlisonCanRead. It's where you answer the weekly question and then link yourself and you go and check out other blogs of your interest.

Q: Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.

A:  Really?  Just a few?  *Laughs*  No, I seriously love music and I don't know what's in the water, but it's like the British Invasion in my iTunes library this year already! :)  Here are a few old favorites and new ones:

Old School Bands/Artists:  Sam Cooke, Everclear, Jimmy Eat World, Within Temptation, KORN, The Verve Pipe, Spin Doctors

New Bands/Artists:  Ellie Goulding, Pixie Lott, Safetysuit, Eliza Doolittle, Adele, Florence + The Machine, The Pretty Reckless

I hope you guys check some of them out, because they are all AWESOME. 

9 comments:

  1. Adele is AMAZING! :)
    Following back from @Insightful Minds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I should listen to Safetysuit since G Reads raves about them so much. Love Verve Pipe.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Adele and Within Temptation thanks for stopping by and following, new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flo and Adele are really popular choices.
    Old follower, just stopping by.

    Here's our #FF post

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower dropping by. I like your old school bands. Of the new school ones I've only heard of Adele and Florence and the Machine. Definitely love those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday . . . the 13th. :)

    Korn, Slipknot, and Static-X get a lot of airplay at our house, especially since my son started diving into my CD collection

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog - I'm a new follower here :) I like Florence + The Machine also, and I've heard some good things about SafteySuit. Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Florence + the Machine and Ellie Goulding are some of my favorite artists ever! You've got excellent, excellent taste, methinks.

    Followed!

    Renae @ Respiring Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adele has an amazing voice!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Returning the follow! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated and I always read them with a smile on my face! :) While I appreciate the thought, this an award-free blog as well. I just don't have the time to keep up with it. Thank you for my smiles and please share your thoughts! Also, sorry for the Captcha, but I've been getting a lot of spam lately!