Sunday, January 8, 2012

In My Mailbox # 10


    In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that I picked up from The Story Siren's blog. If you don't know what this is, it is a way for us bloggers to show our followers what books we've received this week in the mail, bought somewhere or gotten from the library or elsewhere! :)

   So, I am now in the double digits with IMM posts! :)  I made a couple of coups from NetGalley (sometimes the rejections make me want to scream, so the acceptances make me dance for joy), got a couple of books from the library and I bought some (plus got some free) on Amazon.  People, I have a problem...it's called addiction to ebooks.  It's a very serious problem!  I can't seem to stop getting new books!  *Hides face in shame*  I am so buried in a pile of ebooks its not even funny!  So onto the books:

Books I Got For Free On Amazon

The Blue Lagoon: A Romance by H. de Vere Stacpoole (Goodreads / Amazon)
Before by Cambria Hebert (Goodreads / Amazon)
Crossroads by Mary Ting (Goodreads / Amazon )
Desire Everlasting by Karen Fuller (Goodreads / Amazon)
Doggirl by Robin Brande (Goodreads / Amazon)
Dream Weaver by Shirley Martin (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Legacy of Kilkenny by Devyn Dawson (Goodreads / Amazon)
Persuasion by Jane Austen (Goodreads / Amazon)
Rilla of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery (Goodreads / Amazon)
Slumber by Samantha Young (Goodreads / Amazon)

Books That I Bought On Amazon

Angelfall (Penryn and the End of Days, Book 1) by Susan Ee (Goodreads / Amazon)
Boyfriend From Hell by E. Van Lowe (Goodreads / Amazon)
Exiled by RaShelle Workman (Goodreads / Amazon)
Masquerade (Heven & Hell) by Cambria Hebert (Goodreads / Amazon )
Anne of Green Gables/Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery (Goodreads / Amazon)
Vampire Shift by Tim O'Rourke (Goodreads / Amazon)
Waterfall by Lisa Tawn Bergren (Goodreads / Amazon)

Books I Got From NetGalley

The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQueery (Goodreads / Amazon)
Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen (Goodreads / Amazon )
Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe by Shelley Coriell (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Stuttering Tattoo by Greg Logsted (Goodreads / Amazon)
Katana by Cole Gibsen (Goodreads / Amazon)

Books I Got From The Library

Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik (Goodreads / Amazon )
Cinder by Marissa Meyer (Goodreads / Amazon )

That's all for this weeks edition of In My Mailbox fellow book minions! Quite a haul and I definitely will be busy for a long time. I have upcoming reviews for Last Breath, Crave, and Unfurl.  I have a lot of books to read so they can go back to the library AND I start school again tomorrow.  This is gonna be a busy week peeps!  Happy reading y'all! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a lot of books this week. How are you going to choose which one to start? Cinder?! That will be my next read, I cant't wait to start reading it.

    Happy reading
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-41.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually go by what's due back at the library first. Which sucks when I've got Cinder waiting, but it's the best way to ensure most of them get read! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated and I always read them with a smile on my face! :) While I appreciate the thought, this an award-free blog as well. I just don't have the time to keep up with it. Thank you for my smiles and please share your thoughts! Also, sorry for the Captcha, but I've been getting a lot of spam lately!