Sunday, January 29, 2012

In My Mailbox # 12


   In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that I picked up from The Story Siren's blog. If you don't know what this is, it is a way for us bloggers to show our followers what books we've received this week in the mail, bought somewhere or gotten from the library or elsewhere! :)

   So people, I skipped this post last week because I was busy drinking nasty stuff to clear my system and get ready for my procedure at the hospital.  I therefore have two weeks worth of books to tell you all about in this week's IMM!  I got a lot of good books this week and I'm ahead on my reading so I have quite a few reviews ready to go out for your enjoyment.  But enough of that, here are the books:

Books I Bought or Got Free On Amazon

Dangerous Angels by Francesca Lia Block (Goodreads / Amazon)
Reveal by Brina Courtney (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Strangers Outside by Vanessa Morgan (Goodreads / Amazon)
Sleepers by Megg Jensen (Goodreads / Amazon)
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (Goodreads / Amazon)
Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens (Goodreads / Amazon)
Moon Spell (Tale of Lunarmorte #1) by Samantha Young (Goodreads / Amazon)
Zombies Don't Cry: A Living Dead Love Story by Rusty Fischer (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton (Goodreads / Amazon )
Meeting Destiny by Nancy Straight (Goodreads / Amazon)
Mortal Obligation by Nichole Chase (Goodreads / Amazon)
Laney (The Brookehaven Vampires) by Joann I. Martin Sowles (Goodreads / Amazon)

Books I Got From NetGalley

Midnight In Austenland by Shannon Hale (Goodreads / Amazon)
I Am (Not) The Walrus by Ed Briant (Goodreads / Amazon )
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter (Goodreads / Amazon)

Books I Got From the Library

A Million Suns by Beth Revis (Goodreads / Amazon )
Don't Expect Magic by Kathy McCullough (Goodreads / Amazon )
Switched by Amanda Hocking (Goodreads / Amazon )
Dragonswood by Janet Carey Lee (Goodreads / Amazon )
Vanish by Sophie Jordan (Goodreads / Amazon)

That's all for this weeks edition of In My Mailbox fellow book minions! Quite a haul and I definitely will be busy for a long time. I have upcoming reviews The Future of Us, Catching Jordan, Breadcrumbs, Shut Out, Every Boy's Got One, and Bloodlines.  Told ya I've been reading a lot!!! :)  Happy reading y'all.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You got quite a few awesum reads this past 2 weeks. Many I have on my TBR too :)
    I cant wait to see ur review for Dangerous Angels. Francesca Block,I read a book by that author I loved. I wonder how her others compare.
    Hope ur feelin better :)
    Have a gr8 week!
    Books & Beyond IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unearthly was amazing! Hope you enjoy it too!
    Happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated and I always read them with a smile on my face! :) While I appreciate the thought, this an award-free blog as well. I just don't have the time to keep up with it. Thank you for my smiles and please share your thoughts! Also, sorry for the Captcha, but I've been getting a lot of spam lately!