Monday, March 19, 2012

In My Mailbox # 15


    In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that I picked up from The Story Siren's blog. If you don't know what this is, it is a way for us bloggers to show our followers what books we've received this week in the mail, bought somewhere or gotten from the library or elsewhere! :)
   I have not been on my blog a lot in the past week or two, because of some vehicle troubles and some much needed upping of my hours at work.  I am glad for the extra money, but sad about the lack of time with you guys!  But I am going to be posting a few things today to get a head start for the week, this meme being one of them.  Lots and lots of books have come my way in the past couple of weeks.  I can't wait to share them with you all!  So without further adieu, here are the books:

Books I Bought and Got Free On Amazon

Firebird (The Avian Diaries) by Ashley Jump (Amazon)
In Dreams by J. Sterling (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Devil's Fire: A Pirate Adventure Novel by Matt Tomerlin (Goodreads / Amazon)
Fated (The Bloodstone Saga) by Courtney Cole (Goodreads / Amazon )
Airel by Aaron Patterson (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Myths, Legends and Lore of Ireland by Amy Hackney Blackwell (Goodreads / Amazon)
Ain't No Sunshine by Leslie DuBois (Goodreads / Amazon )
Three Wishes by Stephanie Bond (Goodreads / Amazon)
I Think I Love You by Stephanie Bond (Goodreads / Amazon)
Nearly Departed in Deadwood by Ann Charles (Goodreads / Amazon)
Optical Delusions in Deadwood by Ann Charles (Goodreads / Amazon )
Two Moons of Sera by Parvati K. Tyler (Goodreads /Amazon)
Play Dead by Anne Frasier (Goodreads / Amazon)
Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Goodreads / Amazon )
Young Love Murder by April Brookshire (Goodreads / Amazon )
The Trouble With Spells by Lacey Weatherford (Goodreads / Amazon )

Books I Got From NetGalley

Beyond the Smoke by Terry W. Burns (Goodreads / Amazon )
Tomorrow Land by Mari Mancusi (Goodreads / Amazon )
The Summer My Life Began by Shannon Greenland (Goodreads / Amazon )
Two Rings by Millie Werber and Eve Keller (Goodreads / Amazon )
Between Gears by Natalie Nourigat (Amazon)
Abe Sapien Volume 2 by Mike Mignola and John Arcudi (Goodreads / Amazon)
Bright Island by Mabel L. Robinson (Goodreads / Amazon)
Flutter by Gina Linko (Goodreads / Amazon)

Books I Got From the Library

Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz (Goodreads / Amazon)
Tiger Eyes by Judy Blume (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison (Goodreads / Amazon)
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews (Goodreads / Amazon)
Life: An Exploded Diagram by Peet Mal (Goodreads / Amazon)
Getting Over Garrett Delaney by Abby McDonald (Goodreads / Amazon)
Belle's Song by K.M. Grant (Goodreads / Amazon)
Arcadia by Lauren Groff (Goodreads / Amazon)
Graceling by Kristin Cashore (Goodreads / Amazon)
This Girl is Different by J.J. Johnson (Goodreads / Amazon )
Roadside Assistance by Amy Cipston (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Spell Book of Listen Taylor by Jaclyn Moriarty (Goodreads / Amazon)
Love?Maybe by Heather Hepler (Goodreads / Amazon)

That's all for this week's edition of In My Mailbox fellow book minions!  I am still VERY backlogged with reviews because I'm about 24 books ahead of my yearly goal right now.  They are being ripped through like holiday candy and I can't seem to stop!  There will be reviews upcoming for Ashfall, Don't Breathe a Word, Feeling Sorry for Celia, Everneath, Chopsticks, and love & leftovers.  Have a great week and happy reading y'all! :)

1 comment:

  1. amazing post! :)
    your blog is great!

    bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated and I always read them with a smile on my face! :) While I appreciate the thought, this an award-free blog as well. I just don't have the time to keep up with it. Thank you for my smiles and please share your thoughts! Also, sorry for the Captcha, but I've been getting a lot of spam lately!