Friday, November 22, 2013

Feature and Follow #31


      So, Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and AlisonCanRead. It's where you answer the weekly question and then link yourself and you go and check out other blogs of your interest, helping to support out endeavors as a community. Also, do it just because it's fun! :)

Q:  You are it!  We are playing #FF tag this week.  Comment on as many blogs as you can, even if they aren't participating in #FF.  Just say Happy #FF! at the end of your comment.  Keep a running total if you want and update your post with it.  The bigger the number, the more impressed we will be!

A:  Challenge accepted!  And if you stop by and want to follow us, we prefer Facebook, Bloglovin' and Twitter follows (please and thank you)! :)  Happy visiting everyone!
 
Current Count of Visits: 21 :)

photo sparkles effect

19 comments:

  1. Happy #FF! :-)
    I'm a new Bloglovin' follower, Twitter follower and Facebook liker!
    Megan @ Books i View

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've been a champ at commenting so far :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old follower. Happy #FF! Tag you're number 25 for me! Lacie @ Rainy Dayz Reviewz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy #FF!! =^_^=
    My Feature.
    New follower via bloglovin'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy #FF! New GFC follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New BL and FB follower. :) Hope you have a great weekend!


    Happy #FF! Here's mine.

    Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. Old follower. Have a great weekend!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy #FF and I hope you have a great weekend :)

    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy #FF! Old bloglovin' follower, new Twitter follower :)
    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy #FF following by facebook

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated and I always read them with a smile on my face! :) While I appreciate the thought, this an award-free blog as well. I just don't have the time to keep up with it. Thank you for my smiles and please share your thoughts! Also, sorry for the Captcha, but I've been getting a lot of spam lately!