Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #13 - Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait For!!!


     Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, which allows bloggers to share lists of some of our favorite (and not-so favorite) things.  This week we’ll be highlighting the top ten sequels we've been waiting for with major excitement!  I feel like as a book blogger, in some ways my excitement over bookish things isn't as crazy as it used to be.  But when there's a book that I'm dying to read, I have a hard time containing myself and it's even worse if there's a delay or something in the publishing process.  And when it's part of a series that's an especially true statement!  I can't wait to see what books we might be anxiously awaiting together and as always, happy Tuesday and have fun everyone!  Without further adieu, the books (it's always all about the books)! :)

Top Ten Sequels I Absolutely Can't Wait For!!!










8 comments:

  1. Hooray for Unhinged and Hollow City! I have to catch up on the Morganville books, I can hardly believe the series is over. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Split Second. I loved Pivot Point. Great list! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! Keep debating over Lili St. Crow's new books!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh, I didn't even know that Zettel had a YA series. I read her vampire chef one and really enjoyed it though. Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Split Second made my list as well! Other than that I haven't read any of the other series on your list but I have been seeing a few of them pop up today so maybe I should.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great looking series, may have to add a few to my tbr list. Was really excited to finally get my hands on Splintered today, have heard so many great things and I just can't wait to read it! My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVVEEE your list. So many awesome books that I need in my life already!!

    Check out Our TTT

    Doris @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your list!I;m dying to read Unhinged and Lady Thief!And I really want to read Pivot Point but I'm not sure if I'll like it!Thanks for stopping by my TTT.

    Elena @ Book Lady's Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated and I always read them with a smile on my face! :) While I appreciate the thought, this an award-free blog as well. I just don't have the time to keep up with it. Thank you for my smiles and please share your thoughts! Also, sorry for the Captcha, but I've been getting a lot of spam lately!